Terms and Conditions of InnerPlantWisdom.com
- The term “Website” refers to this website at www.innerplantwisdom.com.
- These Terms and Conditions are an Agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and us.
- The terms “you” and “your” refer to a user or visitor of this Website.
- The terms “I”, “we”, “us”, “our”, or “company” refer to Ashleigh Grange, R.H.N. and InnerPlantWisdom.com.
Your access to and use of the InnerPlantWisdom.com website (“Website”) is exclusively subject to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
By accessing this Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your province or state of residence. The Website is intended for users who are at least 19 years old. Persons under the age of 19 are not permitted to use or register with the Website.
You agree to review this Agreement and any other applicable policies or statements from time to time to keep informed of any amendments or additions. We may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating or revising this agreement. The revised Agreement will be effective as of the date of its posting on the Website.
By using the Website, you fully accept the terms, conditions, policies, disclaimers, and all other information contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using this Website immediately.
The contents of the InnerPlantWisdom.com website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. None of the information on this Website or on affiliated product labels, materials, or packaging, should be interpreted or construed to mean providing medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment in any way. You should not use the information on this Website or on affiliated product labels, materials, or packaging, to prescribe medication, or diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Any person using this Website must consult their primary care doctor, pharmacist, or other licenced health care provider for any of the aforementioned activities. You are advised to consult them before embarking on any new health program, starting or changing any prescriptions or medications, starting or changing any treatments, or using supplements or natural products of any kind.
The Website offers information for educational purposes only. This information may or may not apply to your individual situation. You should consult a qualified health provider to determine whether it is accurate and/or applies to you.
We do not warrant any particular results or the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any information, comments, or articles on the Website or its contents.
The Health Disclaimer page is also incorporated into this Agreement. You can review the Health Disclaimer page here.
Ashleigh Grange, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.) and Flower Essence Practitioner, is not a medical professional and does not diagnose, prevent, prescribe, or treat medical conditions.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- you will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- you will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
- your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not use our products or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD) unless otherwise noted and are subject to change. Purchases are subject to all applicable provincial and/or federal sales taxes.
Gift certificates are available in any denomination and can be applied to all products or services.
7.1 Physical products
Information about payment methods, shipping, and returns/refunds is detailed on the Orders and Shipping page and is incorporated into this Agreement.
Due to their personal nature, all sales of physical products are final and non-refundable. Please consult our Orders and Shipping page for more details.
7.2 Digital products
All digital products such as classes, courses, programs or ebooks may be purchased digitally using the “Add to Cart” buttons on each product page. To purchase a digital product, complete the checkout process and your download will be available immediately to you in a digital format. Digital products are available only in digital format unless otherwise stated or offered.
All sales of digital products are final and non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
Please contact us if you have any problems receiving or downloading the digital products you have purchased.
The entire content of digital products, including its text, photographs and other resources as applicable, are fully protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws. Digital products are provided solely and exclusively for your personal, non-commercial use and you are prohibited from sharing them in any manner (either privately, such as via email or publicly, such as on a social media site or other forum).
You may not use any digital product or its included materials in any manner that constitutes an infringement of the rights of Ashleigh Grange, R.H.N. or that has not been authorized by Ashleigh Grange, R.H.N. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized by Ashleigh Grange, R.H.N. or the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from any digital product sold on or through the InnerPlantWisdom.com website.
This website may contain affiliate links, which are simply special links that allow me to earn a small commission if you choose to buy a product or service from those companies. Please note I only link to companies I actually use and buy from myself.
These affiliate links do not affect the price you pay for those products or services, but they do help me cover some of the costs of operating this site to continue developing new content. Thank you very much for supporting my work!
8.1 User-generated contributions
The Website may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Website, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Website and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Website, and other users of the Website to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms and Conditions.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, country of origin, gender, sexual preference, or disability.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation.
Any use of the Website in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Website.
8.2 Product reviews
This Website may include areas for you to submit ratings or reviews of products.
When posting a review, you must adhere to the following:
- you should have first-hand experience with the product or item being reviewed;
- your review should not contain abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language, or profanity;
- your review should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, country of origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
- your review should not contain references to illegal activity;
- you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you may not post false or misleading statements; and
- you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our partners or associates. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
8.3 Other submissions
You do acknowledge and agree that any comments, suggestions, questions, ideas, feedback, or other information (“Submissions”) regarding the Website that are provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Ashleigh Grange, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.) and Flower Essence Practitioner, and anyone operating or contributing to operating the InnerPlantWisdom.com website reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Ashleigh Grange, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.) and Flower Essence Practitioner, shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and,
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
10. Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
This Website may occasionally display content that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, product availability or transit times, offers or promotions, shipping or fulfillment charges, and others. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information, or cancel orders if any information on this Website is inaccurate, at any time, without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order through the Shop).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update date on this Website should be understood to indicate that all information on the Website has been modified or updated.
11. Links to External, Third-Party Websites
Ashleigh Grange, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.) and Flower Essence Practitioner, and anyone operating or contributing to operating the InnerPlantWisdom.com website may include links to external and third-party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such websites.
Such third-party websites and their content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the website or any third-party content posted on, available through, or installed from the Website, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the third-party websites or their content.
If you decide to leave the Website and access the third-party websites or to use or install any third-party content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms and Conditions no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Website or relating to any applications you use or install from the Website.
Any purchases you make through third-party websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on third-party websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any third-party content or any contact with third-party websites.
We do not endorse the services or products of anyone else, including any third-party products or services mentioned or referred to in or through any information, comments or material in, or linked from or to the Website or its Contents. References to such products or services are not endorsements or approval of such products or services.
This site may display automated ads and the content of these ads may not necessarily be recommended or endorsed by Ashleigh Grange, R.H.N and InnerPlantWisdom.com.
The owner of the InnerPlantWisdom.com website may receive monetary or other compensation for providing her views or opinions in sponsored posts. All sponsored posts are indicated as such and all views are the author’s honest opinions.
13. Intellectual Property
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the text, graphics and photographs connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Ashleigh Grange, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.) and Flower Essence Practitioner, or otherwise used by her as permitted by law.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
14. Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties
15. 1 The Website and any products or services found herein are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. You agree that your use of the Website and our products or services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Website’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for:
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party; and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by us or a third party through the Website, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
15.2 To the extent permitted by law, Ashleigh Grange, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.), and InnerPlantWisdom.com, will not be liable for any injury or loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation any loss of business, loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of savings, loss of data, loss of opportunity) whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
15.3 Ashleigh Grange, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.) and Flower Essence Practitioner makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
16. Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE three (3) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OR $100.00 USD. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your Contributions; (2) use of the Site; (3) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Website with whom you connected via the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
18. Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE WEBSITE OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed, and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
20. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Midland, Ontario, Canada to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Website or to receive further information regarding use of the Website, please contact us at:
Inner Plant Wisdom
This page was last updated on January 23, 2021.